Sunday, March 14, 2010

MC Ren; One False Move (Tweedy Bird Loc diss)



Download
MC Ren; One False Move (Tweedy Bird Loc diss) produced by Tootie


[MC Ren]
Move, now let me fall into the groove
Breakin' niggaz off but I break 'em off smooth
Used to try to pimp, but the ho's got old
A nigga can't remember how much dope that I sold
In my youth, the shit is the truth, go to jail for the proof
Niggaz makin' records sellin' two copies
Tryin' to fuck with me because your rap's sloppy
Now back in your cage your wings are short
You tall, dirty motherfuckers dig the basketball courts
I can tear ya ass up in a rhyme
But I won't mention your name, 'cause that's a waste of my time
So I call my niggaz, Chip and Dollar Bill
Scoop up to the hill when we move in for the kill
Never retreat you dirty nigga take a seat
Big motherfuckin' feet, with your wack assed beats
So train "What up?" cut 'em with the shape
Make the nigga walk the plank, the dirty nigga always stank
Nigga better raise like the Titanic
Ain't from Atlantic, but I'll make your ass panic
And that's only one step, pride is kept
A glass of piss weigh as much as your rep
Nigga your through

One false move and a motherfucka's dead
>From one Nine millimeter shot to the head
One false move and a motherfucka's dead
>From one Nine millimeter shot to the head

VIA
LyricsTime.com